Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SHE HATES LESBIAN LOVE???

Miss Kuhdet Honasan, in her interview with FHM Philippines, said that she hates lesbian love :


              well, like my old man always say "in every rule, there is a goddamn exception!"



                                        Pardon me, but I thought she is the submissive type!???





                                            I'll be damn!!! her nips are as huge as my fist!@#$




                                              Good lord! here comes the CLIM@X! ahaha 

                                                          


                                                            SLEEPTIGHT KAT!


                                                        
      downloadable link :    



                
                                               
                        


No comments:

Post a Comment